The first step in order to do business in Próspera is to become a resident. Obtaining residency is quick and straightforward, and can be completed online at ePróspera. Many business entities can also be created through the ePróspera platform.
The steps for a resident to form a business entity are straightforward and can be completed online at ePróspera:
- Complete Hazardous Activity Disclosure (No Fee)
- Complete Insurance Q&A to obtain mandatory liability insurance (No Fee, premiums vary)
- Complete Background Check Consent Form
- Obtain Registered Agent Services from Próspera Employment Solutions ($250 annually)
- Complete Certificate of Organization ($150.00)
- Complete Legal Entity Agreement of Coexistence ($130.00 annually)
For comparison, forming an entity in the United States includes 6 steps that usually take four days. In Próspera, this process can be completed in 1 day.
Some specific business types might not be available for creation in ePróspera at this time. If your business type is not listed here, please contact Próspera to complete the registration process.
You can learn more about Doing Business in Próspera here.